How Can I Manage My Mood SwingsFollow @Abyooda
How Can I Manage My Mood Swings
How can I manage my mood swings
Is breathing that essential for the mood swings?
Yes, breathing is the most essential process for the survival of the human being, and support the body with oxygen that is important for the burning process of food (Digestion process), and also breathing is important for the right functioning of the heart and brain and all the inner organs, also it helps the body to relax and illuminate stress and anxiety and is the best to let the mind think in a better way(mood swings), so if you by now felt better reading about breathing, it’s time to let you know more about the right way to breathe.(See also Other Powers)
What's the right way of breathing?
Breathing is a process that is done by lungs, so you are dealing with lungs that effect the chest and abdomen, most of the people breathe from their chest and you see the chest goes up and down in a non-confident way, and that’s what we don’t want, because breathing through the chest is called shallow-breathing, and shallow-breathing don’t make the full use of the oxygen in the air that goes into the lungs.
Inhaling or exhaling?
Also, most of the people concentrate on the inhale process while the inhale process is less important than exhaling, yes exhaling is the most important in the breathing process which take also more time than inhaling.
Yes, deep-breathing are the breathing you want, and to breathe deeply you have to breathe through your upper-abdomen (diaphragm), and here comes the steps to breathe well:
- Put your right hand on your stomach with your small figure just above your navel and your thumb under you rip cage
- Now, breathe fast like you are smelling fire.
- You will find the area under your palm jumps quickly, this is the diaphragm(the place to breathe from).
- Now, put your hand on your coral bone and take a deep breath, your chest will increase, and that is what we don’t want(for a better breathing look, and less shallow breathing)
- The right way to breathe, is to breathe through your diaphragm.
- Now, practice breathing through you diaphragm for 30 seconds.
- Once you know the place from where you could breathe, you should breathe out for 11 counts, and breathe in for 7 counts.
- Once you know the right counts for exhaling and inhaling, exercise right breathing again for 30 seconds.
- make sure to breathe consciously in this way, and after that sub-conscious will take care of the this right way of breathing.
The Ultimate University Guide is a book that is meant to tell you everything about the university in a professional easy way, you can't find this contents in any other website because this book is sold in StrongerStudents.com only.