How do Negative Beliefs Affect YouFollow @Abyooda
How do Negative Beliefs Affect You
How do negative beliefs affect you. Do you know that the only boundary between you and to achieve something you want so much is your negative thoughts? Here is one of the pictures that was famous in social media lately that describes how your thoughts can block your passion towards doing the thing you like.
This is the most accurate description for how can your negative thoughts like "I can't", "I don't think so","I am afraid", "How much will I earn" can definitely stop you from doing what your heart is shouting you to do.
It can also be applied on studying, you want to join the best college, but your thoughts keeps saying "You can't do it", "You are not smart enough", "You never did it, how can you do it then", "Smart students have smart genes", "Smart people have smart parents that helped them to be what they are", and many, many more, how do you feel now, when you are few steps from reality?
Will you still keep your bounded thoughts blocking what your heart wants strongly? so what can you do to free your mind and think boundlessly, is it only to free your mind from negative thoughts and follow your dream?
How do Negative Beliefs Affect You
- Persistence: persistence is the key for success, you follow your dream what ever the circumstances are, whether you are tired, sad, depressed, have plenty of friends that may waste your time, lonely, what ever your circumstances are you should always do the plan that you thought about.
- Patience: it is the second thing you should have after being persistent, because you will never get what you want unless you waited the required time that will make you satisfied with the outcomes, this may never come as your demand will always increase as long as the income increases, so patience is needed in the whole process which may not end.
- Plan your way:You may think that planning should be the first step over all, but this is may not be the best answer, you should take the action whatever everything in your life is, planning can come after you have taken the first steps towards what you are aiming to, but planning for your goals and writing them on a piece of paper is definitely so important.
- Work with joy: Whatever your situation is, work with joy, whether you didn't reach your full potential, you are still in the beginning, you don't like parts of your work, work with joy, because this is the ultimate goal you are heading to reach.
- Take quick actions: Don't procrastinate till something happen, take the action now and quick, you will not always be working for someone, this is the time to think about an alternative, to follow your passion, to be yourself, don't know what to do?, Take any action right now, write your dream on a paper.
How do negative beliefs affect you. it is obvious that all the points mentioned are points of actions, if you want to get over negative thoughts you should take actions and to know how negative beliefs affect you, don't do these actions.
Stronger Students is your way to have great marks as I made it myself before, I managed to have great marks through my school and university years, I have had 93% in grade 9, 90% in grade 11 and 97% in grade 12 which are all turning years to the next year.
StrongerStudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to Coach you for a better exam confidence and motivation it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.