How to Study Hard without getting BoredFollow @Abyooda
How to Study Hard without getting Bored
I know it's hard for you to study hard without getting bored, all of us get bored studying, but you can acquire some techniques to make you study without getting bored.
How to study hard without getting bored
Remember when you used to study hard when one of your parents shouted at you saying "We pay for you to become someone important in the society, now go study" or when they say for you motivating "If you get straight As I'll get you a car", so what happens here, why this motivate you to study harder than before, is it the car or the vision of being someone important that makes you study harder?
Yes you should always have a vision to study harder, if there are no one to put you a vision, put yourself one, as to join a certain college, to serve humanity, to be rich or what ever big vision that you want to work for it.
How to study hard without getting bored In Points
let's head immediately to the points...
- Enjoy Studying:So how do you think you could enjoy studying? first ask yourself why do you find studying un-enjoyable? is it because you study by force? is it because you always want to play? or because you can't enjoy it?
Know one thing, that you should study everyday, so why don't you make what you do everyday enjoyable? can't you create some methods to enjoy studying now, or you are just bored of studying? Or you want someone to create you some methods to enjoy studying?
So here are some methods to enjoy studying:-
- Think Boundlessly: Bounded thoughts may be the reason why you get bored while studying, to know how to study without getting bored you should think boundlessly, you should remove all your believs that studying is boring, useless and not worth your time, you should also find a way to play with what you study, merging your play time with what you study is the ultimate goal that you should reach.
- Think Wide: Think about several subjects together, connect the subject that you don't like with those that you like, this is your way to think wide, thinking wide is no more than opening your thinking pattern and make flexible your thinking as much as possible, you can also connect things from real life that you like to boring things in you subject like connecting cricket rules (an indian game) with math rules (find a way to connect them together)
- Think Big: Have a vision, if you don't have one put yourself one, putting a big vision for yourself makes you study without feeling tired, bored or even exhausted, like having a vision to join a reputable college department and at college to have a vision to live a life that you can help others with.
- Link Boring Things To Enjoyable Things: Say you enjoy palying game boy, why don't you enjoy mario levels with studying chapters?
- Link Common Things To Uncommon Things: Why don't you link clouds with the spots in a cow? this is a simple example, another example you can link uncommon words like sikosiko (any word) with psychology maybe.
- Enjoy!: finally enjoy studying, think loud, make songs of pragraphs, dance and do what ever things that will mak you enjoy studying.
Please feel free to share this article with friends and the world ... and keep tuned for part two of this article :)
In my book 3 Hours your exams guide I explain exactly how to study for any subject before an exam and this only depends on the subject you are studying.
In my book The Ultimate Guide To Study Smarter Not Harder I show you exactly how to study smarter than others, how smart students smart, how idiots think and the psychology of smart students, it doesn't contain tricks that can't be done nor complicated materials that can't be understood simply and easily, you will be astonished with the content in the book :)
I am a normal student who got A+ marks in all his turning years, I got 93% in grade 9 (which is a turning year to grade 10) I got 90% in grade 11 (which is a turning year to grade 12) and got 97% in grade 12 (which is a turning year to my Engineering College), that's a brief summary of what I did that you can do it too.
I know there are students with good marks but desperate, and there are cool students but with low marks, and there are always the good student that know what to do and what to not do that also gets high marks.
Stronger Students is your way to do what ever you want at your life and yet get high marks, you can produce farm tools, mechanical tools, building tools for your own use and after that sell it for a company to advertise for it if it is worthy, I produced my unique articles through my real life experience at university and created my own genuine tools that can or cannot be useful to you, here is my unique articles for you to see if it'll make your university life better and I am sure you'll be stratified with it.
Want to know more?