How to write a CVFollow @Abyooda
How to write a CV
Writing a cv or a Curriculum vitae or a resume is -on average- one paper that describes your education, qualifications, abilities, experiences, previous professions,skills, and part of your life to employers and it is written in a formal way. It is the way to sell yourself, the way you market yourself better is the better opportunity to be chosen by theinterviewer for a job.
The employer may need only 5 employees out of a pile of 50 CVs, and she may be on her weekend in a free time to search for 5 CVs only so the employer don't spend that much time searching for the right CV, so if your CV isn't neat and clear, the employer will just move it away faster than you imagine, so how can you catch his eyes before she moves it away to read the rest of your qualification and experiences, is the deal.
Make your CV as easy and simple as possible, like you are feeding a little child, make it clear with logical titles, make short phrases, short paragraphs, if you do this you will have much better chance for an interview.
How to write a CV
What should I write in my CV
Write your personal detail:-write your personal details at the beginning of the page, your date of birth, nationality, telephone number, cell phone number and email address.
Write your objective:-write what you want from the job either it is experience in a certain field, a skill you want to gain or both.
Write your qualification:-write from where you were graduated with your total grade, and with some grades of your university and school subjects that is related to the job you are applying. (you can also write in these fields:- Group project, technical skills)
Write about you previous work experience:- write the date on which you worked at a certain place, you can also write references to which the interviewer can return, to know more about the reason you left the previous job(optional).
Write about your spare time:-write what you do in your spare time taking in consideration to write your unique attributes.
What is the size of the paper I should use:-Use A4 papers
Tips on how to write your CV:-
• Your CV should be neat and clear, don’t leave large empty spaces, and don’t try to make too cramped try to make it in a medium view to relax the eyes.
• Put your name in the header of each paper.
• Also put the date you modified your CV on the footer or the side of the page.
• Don’t write lies because sooner or later you will be sitting in front of the interviewer whom will ask you about what you wrote (Hint:-imagine yourself an employer while you are writing your CV for better results)
• Write down in a positive attitude, choose positive words instead of negative ones, for example when listing your grades put your highest ones first.
• Use right vocabulary and right grammar.
The Ultimate University Guide is a book that is meant to tell you everything about the university in a professional easy way, you can't find this contents in any other website because this book is sold in StrongerStudents.com only.
A.Hasan is a university student that face the same problems and tried to make it easy for other university student to gain the knowledge they want through the website, He has B.Sc in Communication Engineering and followed his passion after that to write his first website for students world wide know more about the author