how to have a vision. to have a vision, you should have the big picture of your life, this picture that you work on for three to five years that makes you step clear steps in your life, you should turn this vision into physical picture and things that you can see,touch, feel, smell, hear and to use your whole senses, the more senses you use for this physical image or thing the close you are to reach your vision.
- using your eyes: you should put images about your vision everywhere you look to, in your computer background, a vision board, under your office desk's glass and even in your car, you can also draw a picture for it to use more senses than just seeing, one technique of drawing is to draw the words you want and then make a picture about it.
- using your ears: you can be dreaming to travel somewhere, watching videos about this place and listening to the sounds that refers to this place, like listening to the big ben bells if you want to go to london or something.
- using smelling: smelling the leather of the car you want to have by going for a test drive for this car, can decrease the distance between you and the vision
- using your feelings: also to feel the car you want to have in the same test drive is a way, a test drive for a car is the best way to use all your senses and to visualize your vision to have a car.
- using tasting: also for whom who want to visualize something that related to food, tasting the food can make you buy this type of food and to accomplish your vision in having the food you want
how to have a vision
first thing to do is to commit and be persistent for your vision, if you want to be a millionaire this can't happen unless you are committed to your vision, persistent in doing what will grow and make you a millionaire and after all to write down that you want to be a millionaire in three to four years, this way you worth yourself what you want to be.
Three years planning is excellent tool for planning your personal and professional life, they are little enough to follow your dream, and they are big enough to meet your vision
steps to how to have a vision
- think big: put big and achievable vision for yourself, that have small goals that you can achieve along the way, never put an unachievable vision that you cannot achieve it's goals, and know that you never should reach your vision in those three years, but achieving it means that you should put another achievable vision for the next three year, and here it goes
- think bold: think of the obstacles that may face you along the way, and think of solutions of them before they even occur, this way you can reach your goal faster and with more flexibility
- avoid the word "or": always use the word "and", when you come to a choice between something and another thing, as long it will moves you towards your goal faster, think about it, and see if it is along your goal or not, if yes go for it.
- don't destroy your goal by "just": "just" may destroy your goal because you may say "it's just about this goal" and you think it is too simple so you don't go for it, this demolish your whole vision after that
- help people who use your help: helping people who use your help, may be a big amplifier for your work, because you will see them talking about you everywhere which from a marketing view, you are the winner.
putting your goal into action
see whom do you want to be with along the way of your action, write it in a paper and do it.
- prioritize your goals: it is so important to prioritize your goals and do the easiest first then the hard ones, this way you are in your way to finish your first goal
- put your goals you want to accomplish in a list: write down the list of goals you want to accomplish for your vision, this way you have it all by also visualizing these goals with the previous procedures.
- list the persons you want, to reach your goal: write down who do you want for the next goal and write down his/her contacts, this way it is easier for you to contact him/her
- think about the obstacles you are about to reach: thinking about the obstacles will make it easier for you to accomplish your goal
- put dead lines for each goal: putting deadlines for each goal you will go towards, will make you think about the next goal when the dead line of the first goal is finished, this way you don't wast time
how to have a vision. at the end, to have a vision is all about visualizing your goal and your vision with as much power as you can, this way you will have a vision
in my book 3 hours (your exam's guide) i explained exactly how to solve the exam and get high marks .
strongerstudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to how to study for a test in 5 minutes it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.