How to read better and fasterFollow @Abyooda
How to read better and faster
Can you help me increase my reading ability?
Ok, let’s see what you will mentally gain from reading, reading increase visualization ability and also set your mind free from many little questions that disturb it and put answers for them, despite it give the reader the experience of the author that wrote the book, which make the reader live his experience and after all increase his own life.
Great, so is there a way to increase my reading capabilities?
Yes, there are some tips that make reading much easier and friendly and these tips refers to the muscle that move the eye and the distance between you and the paper you are reading.
How to read better and fasterSome people read a sentence and goes to every letter in a word, and others read word to word, and as long as you increase your block of reading as long as you read faster and faster.
The steps to increase your reading speed
- Increase the distance between your eye and the paper and increase reading block: this is a way for increasing your reading speed for a better speed reading, but make sure you don't increase the distance between your eye and the paper too much not to decrease your vision power if you did it for a long time, the best distance is around half a meter
- Keep your reading go smooth, and your eye muscle move in a constant speed: you may not understand everything you read when you keep reading with a smooth way and here you can do two things, either you read the article several times (2 to 3 times) or remove any distractions that may distract you to increase your concentration
- Avoid returning back with your eye, even if you didn’t understand what you read a few second away, focus on what you are reading at the reading moment: as previously said keep going even if you didn't understand what you are reading.
- Connect your reading with your mind and visualizing what you are reading: it is recommended to visualize only in the second time or the third time, not to distract your concentration while you are reading, it is better to keep your mind empty from anything in the first time of reading and that's because concentration comes by nature, you don't need any effort to concentrate.
- Reading with a heard voice will increase your concentration: this way you let your ears work too by listening to what you are reading, this way you increase your concentration to what you are reading.
The Ultimate University Guide is a book that is meant to tell you everything about the university in a professional easy way, you can't find this contents in any other website because this book is sold in StrongerStudents.com only.strongerStudents.com is a website trimmed for school students that aims to enter college, you can't find any website on the entire web that have the same valuable pieces of information and with this specific readers targeting, this site is based on real university life experiences and many global books that talk about university life psychology, about strongerStudents.com