10 Tips to Study Smart and Save TimeFollow @Abyooda
10 Tips to Study Smart and Save Time
What if there is not time to study?, or the day is less than 24 hours?, will it be a reason for not studying, now is the time for studying, now is your way to the high way.
I want to tell you something, imagine a guy with no hands that gets A+ marks at school through writing with his leg, is he better than you? tell me what do he has that you don't? don't let anything stop you, go study hard and leave every distraction behind your back, and know one thing, Since I did It, You Can Do It Too.
10 tips to study smart and save time
- practice memorizing :always practice memorizing, while eating, praying, before you sleep, after you wake up and even while taking a bath, memorizing what you studied will give you more space to study things smarter.
this way you train your memory as it is the most essential thing you will only have while you are in the exam.
- study a little bit from each subject :each hour study a different subject, and when you finish begin studying another subject, take break 10 minutes between each hour if you like.
- have fun while studying :see what attracts you and define terminologies and other things referring to what you like and what attracts you the most even if it was nasty things that you like, this way you will never hate studying.
for example if you like cars, you can connect an engineering terminology "steel" with the word steering to remember it.
- organize your work :stick sticky notes on each part that you find important and put the paper on the side to the outside of the book writing on it the note that can make you memorize this particular partition.
- use colours :colour the important titles, in each partition with different colours, connecting titles with colours that makes you memorize them will make you study smarter and save time.
note: you can colour things that are related to the colours themselves, like colouring titles that is related to oranges in orange colour.
- use study guides :summarize subjects to the least papers you can, this way you make study guides to the subjects you are studying that will make you memorizing them, study smarter and save time. (click here for more information)
- make relationships :relate boring objects to interesting ones, and relate words and phrases with each others so as when you remember one, you remember the others.
for example if you have a sentence "stronger students is a well known website" to remember such sentence relate the "st" in stronger to be doubled "st st" for "stronger students", and then you should remember "website" because that defines "stronger students", recognize that website contains "st" also so now all you need to remember is "web" that will let you remember also "well" so it will be easier now to remember this sentence "stronger students is a well known website"
- study little before exams :don't study much before exams (cram), this way you will relax your mind for a full mind power during exams
- meditate :meditation is an essential thing for success, that will make you relax, will boost your memory and will make you believe in a higher power. (see also how to study hard)
- after all believe in higher power that can make you successful :this power can make you study smarter and save time, believing in this power will let you make anything you want.
by knowing that i got A+ marks in each turning year i went through in my life time, this way you will be convinced that these points are the most worthy points you can read anywhere:)
I managed to have great success in school time, i got 93% in grade 9, 90% in grade 11 and 97% in grade 12 which are all turning years to the next period of my school life, if you want to know how i did it, read my book 3 hours (your exams guide) :)
strongerstudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to how to study for a test in 5 minutes it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.