test taking tipsFollow @Abyooda
test taking tips
There are dos and don'ts in test taking tips so as for you to know, it is not only dos so take care about as this precious tips go one.
I got A+ marks in almost all the subjects in grade 12 as I got 97 percent overall grades except in one subject which is the language subject because you can't get the full mark in the comprehensive question. (Know more about Study tips for high school students
Don't think that I am a super students that I did this that you can't do it yourself, you can do it also, I didn't make something extraordinary or something that nobody can do, but I kept doing simple steps that accumulate after all and brings me this great results.
test taking tips
In my book 3 Hours (your exams guide) there are many tips and tricks for exams taking that I explained in details.
- Don't read the whole exams paper at once:Moving through the whole paper once you get it can distract you.
- Read the questions one by one:Solve each question alone in sequence.
- You should know all the exams answers(Know more How to study for exams)
- If you find a question that you can't answer, estimate a blank space for it and leave it for now.
- After finishing answering your exam's paper draw lines between each answer you answered.
- Return back to the question you didn't answer and try estimating the answer.
This is what I said in my book 3 Hours (your exams guide) that tell you exactly how to study for your exams to get high marks and to conquer exams solving.
caution:you should read the article in details to know every single detail I went through, because this site is meant to teach you how to study and to give you the skills you need, so I am not responsible for any misunderstanding due to quick skipping reading.
If you found these tips are little and want to know more feel free to add me a question in the forum
strongerStudents.com is a website for university students that are in the age of middle 10th to the middle 20th, you can live a better university life by reading these articles as it is known that youth in this age face psychological problems and less in mind tool, so reading such articles will increase your knowledge and solve your problems even before it occurs which will prevent you from falling in such problems. know more about the website