tips to studying for exams. to know how to study for exams you should know some tips and here i'll show you some tips for studying for exams but first you should know who i am.
i am abyooda, who got high marks in each turning year in his life, he got 93% in grade 9, 90% in grade 11, 97% in grade 12 and was from the first 10 among 1500 students in his first year in engineering faculty, and this all was because he studied with some tips that he will reveal in this article.
Tips to studying for exams in points
- 1st tip use study guides: for more details see how to make a study guide
- 2nd tip manage your time: for more details see how to manage your time effectively
- 3rd tip study different things in a time: study different subjects in one time, like studying math the first hour, then studying literature the next hour, this way you let left and right brain sides works which decrease being bored from studying.
- 4th tip divide your day: divide your day to five parts and meditate between them.
- 5th tip wake up early: to divide your day to five parts you may wake up early from dawn till early night (5am-11pm)
this way the first part will be from 5am till 12pm, the second part will be from 12pm till 3pm, the third part will be from 3pm till 7pm, the fourth part will be from 7pm till 8:30 pm and the fifth part will be from 8:30 pm till 11pm and don't forget to meditate between these times for more details see how to study hard
Tips to studying for exams
tips to studying for exams. at the end these 5 tips can be increased any time so keep around for more tips to studying for exams.
in my book 3 hours (your exam's guide) i explained exactly how to solve the exam and get high marks.
strongerstudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to how to study for a test in 5 minutes it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.