How to let go and trust GodFollow @Abyooda
How to let go and trust God
how to let go and trust God. do you always want to be in control? to control every little outcome in your life to what you want? to control your spendings, your earnings,your school/university marks, the way people think (about you or about anything) and your life? do you think it is possible? if possible, why do you want to be in control? do you think it is a good or a bad habit? and how about letting go and trusting God? what do you think about it? do you think that only God is in control in this life and you are awarded on the amount of your diligence?
Why do you want to be in control?
wanting to be in control is a bad habit that will exhaust you as you will never reach it, so you will live a miserable life trying to reach it!, so why do you want to be in control? if you can't control people thoughts, can't control outcomes, can't control your school/university marks, and can't control anything why do you want to be in control? you should believe that there is a higher power in control of everything, that control outcomes, your incomes and every little detail in your life, so let go and it's all about diligence in your field, having trust and to leave complacency.
How to let go and trust God
- Do your best :despite of the results, doing your best will let you feel happy after finishing the task you are doing, for example if you do your best in studying and got low marks after that, you will feel you did what was supposed to be done, so how do you do your best and guarantee that you will have the best result, this comes by trusting God that he will bring you the best results.
- Trust God :Whom shall you trust except God? but what does trusting God means, it means that he brings you the best results for you when doing your best, regardless of the human standards in what they believe, for example: if you studied hard and got low marks that only means that you got the best results, imagine you studied hard but got sick before the exams that made you not to attend the exams and got a zero, whom should you blame here, it's all about the results that God knows about it previously, so trust in God.
- Have trust and leave complacency :complacency is not doing what you are supposed to do and expecting the best results, like depending on outer sources to give you strength while not doing your best to give youself the strength you need; this will make you blame others on your own mistakes while you are only the one who should change, stop blaming and change yourself, this is the track of success :).
- Your problem is laziness :laziness is the combination of negative thoughts and beliefs that stop you from doing successful things which will make you happy after all, you may think you don't have time to increase your knowledge while you have time to send gossip emails to your friends, entrench all your time for success and you will be successful in life after all.
- Take actions :the opposite of laziness is taking actions, take an action now, start searching about the things that will make you successful, search about diets that will make your body healthier, search for courses that will make you more educated, search for experiences of other people and have an ideal.
- Have a successful ideal :Having a successful ideal is the best thing you can do for yourself, that will make it easier for you path the same path that he did before and that will motivate you when ever the lose your way, this way you move along your way with the aid of a successful example, so find it as quick as possible because it will help you alot, it could be any famous personality, your father or any personality in your life, read about this personality alot, know his biography and take the steps he took before towards your success, don't forget to be genuine in your steps too and have your own flavour while stepping your steps.
- Stop procrastinating :it's now or never, take the successful action now, complete reading this article later and go search for your success, don't ever let your false beliefs and negative thoughts stop you, and return back here when you have taken your first step of success
- Pray :ask God to be with you in every step you take, compare your actions to what God like from you, if you felt it is something that God will accept go ahead with strong will if not don't do it, and consult 5 personalities you trust about what you are about to take action in, and see if they accept or no, if three didn't accept it then don't go for it and vice versa, it's like hearing what God want to tell you, because a good friend in better than listening to your own voice.
- Live and let live : don't have the attitude of controlling people, if you are a manager be a leader, motivate people and let them have a vision, yes share your vision, share your success story to let them learn from it and give them goals to do and if you are not a manager live and let live, know that you can never control what people will think about you so do what God will accept.
How to let go and trust God. letting go and trusting God end up talking about success, because success in life is your way to trust God; there are some people who think wrongly that trusting God means not to do anything and keep on worshipping him, but that's not true, worshipping is part of taking actions towards your success, that's why letting go and trusting God end up talking about success.
I managed to have great success in school time, i got 93% in grade 9, 90% in grade 11 and 97% in grade 12 which are all turning years to the next period of my school life, if you want to know how i did it, read my book 3 hours (your exams guide) :)
strongerstudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to how to study for a test in 5 minutes it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.