How to manage your time effectively part4Follow @Abyooda
How to manage your time effectively part4
Flow of energy at the day
At the after noon (3pm-6pm) your energy starts geting lower and lower, and it is the best time to study subjects that need more visualization like studying geometry, painting arts, doing some piano or guitar or just relaxing.
At the evening (6pm till 11pm) your energy level raise once again, but it won’t reach the peak like the morning hours, and this time is the best to do some sports (yoga, Tia-chi, or skating) or just hanging out and enjoying your time.
So after knowing your energy through the day, you’ll be able to organize your tasks through your energy levels through the day
What are the types of personalities through time management?
- There are two types of personality when talking about time managing and sure you are one of them:
Task oriented personalities:These kind of personalities could spend so much time focusing on the little things through their subject not taking care of the time that they need to finish on (it's better for them to use time logs through their day)
Time oriented personalities:They are the other type of personalities that focus on deadlines more than focusing on how well they could do the task (i.e:They don't focus on details) (they can use To-Do Lists and give more time for the important tasks in the list )
You will face many obstacles to accomplish your time management plan the way you want, so you have to say no for many things that interupt you in an appropriate way.
But there are always things that block me from doing
my time management, how could I say no for things that
- Good question, you have to learn how to say no to walk thorough your time management plan and unless you know how to say no, it will be easier for you to say yes and after all your time management plan won't be accomplished appropriatly.
- explain your reasons for being busy at the moment, say what ever you find it a good reason to tell the one interrupting you that you are really busy
- While talking to him, concentrate on being positive, and focus on what can be done rather than what can t be done (I can help you on bla, bla, bla but that could be after I finish)
- Offer an alternative, you can ask him to tell your little sister to do what he wants, or from any person that can do the task more efficient than you can do it
How Can I say NO
And by going through these three steps, you will say No in a good way, and by this way you will be in your schedule and your time management will be the best possible.
Do you know that you won't expect how your life will tremendously change after managing your time? Maybe you always feel low energy or bored for things you everyday do? Did you feel before that you have nothing to do for the mean time? Did you ever feel that you are pointless? Have you think that it is a time managing matter?