free english writing skillsFollow @Abyooda
free english writing skills
free english writing skills. many people learnt how to write essays and now you can learn it by reading this article, writing skills is important to write a composition at school, write an article or a poem.
everyone of us have a certain way of writing and every teacher have the way it likes their students to write with, but i am here talking about the general way to write an essay, an article or a composition.
free english writing skills
- write in points: divide what you are talking about into simple points at the beginning of the composition or article, and explain it after that, this way it will be easier for the reader to digest your article or essay for a better writing skills.
- write small paragraphs: if you are writing an essay or an article write two to three lines each paragraph and write from 10 to 15 paragraphs on average for each article, begin with an interesting beginning and keep going till the end.
- use interesting beginning: there is an interesting beginning you can use at the beginning of the article using greed, the same way i began this article: "many people learnt how to write essays and now you can learn it by reading this article" this way you stimulate reader's greed which make your article much more interesting to read
- write 4.5 lines: in a composition, write 4.5 lines for each article, and divide your composition into beginning, body and ending, this way your writing will be clean and tidy.
- divide your page: write a beginning, body and ending for your article, you can write a constant ending advertising for your books at the end of the article, but i am not talking about this ending, i am talking about an article that comes at the end of the article that summarize what you just wrote.
- use the "You" word: use the "you" word frequently as you are writing your article for people to read, so using the "you" word will increase you writing skills
- don't use unknown doer: do not refer verbs to an anonymous like "the writer is so smart" the first question pops the reader's mind "which writer",instead write "the writer of free english writing skills is so smart" sure here the doer is apparent for everyone which is me for sure :), thanks thanks i know :P ... try always writing who did the verb that you are mentioning not to let the reader wander away from the point of the article and let him focus more on it.
- use humour: it is obvious in the previous paragraph that i used humour, which means i am not a good writer or anything, here we come again, haha, someone goes :S!!
- -back on track- be clear: begin, from the beginning till the end, don't skip explanations considering that the reader is smart enough to know what you are thinking about, the reader knows what is written in front of him/her, don't assume that he will know what you are thinking about and explain every little detail about what you are talking about.
- be precise: sometimes open endings confuse the reader, try always to be precise about everything, avoid this example: "there are many things that is useful, and these things are useful to all human being" instead write: "there are many useful fruits, and one of them are apples, which decrease blood pressure" you see?
- use punctuations: ,.;-() are all punctuations, use them while writing to increase the readers understanding about when he/she should pause and when it is an interceptor statement, this way you will make it clearer for the reader to read better.
- use right grammar: using right grammar is so important as it makes the reader know in what tense he/she is reading this article which will decrease confusion.
- decrease written mistakes: always double check for dictation mistakes as it may turn off the reader and make him/her move away your article
free english writing skills. there may be other useful points that you can conclude reading my points, but those are the most important points my mind could remember at this points.
The ultimate university guide is a book that talks about everything you may go through to know about your university life.
strongerstudents.com is a website that you will not waste your time on in the night before the exam, as it can give you tips to how to study for a test in 5 minutes it also contain the best study guide, it is also not for students who procrastinate their studies and read articles on the net, if you feel you know how to study and got high marks already and don't want to get higher, go study and leave this site immediately.